HIGH-PERFORMANCE EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
A&D Equipment, Inc. are experts in heavy excavator attachments. We support commercial, municipal, state, federal, DOI and DoD clients. As owners and operators of an excavating company for over 50 years, the products we sell are the same products we depend on every day.
Our superior line of attachments based on years of global research, extensive field testing, and our strict demands of performance safety, and sustainable technology.
A TOOL FOR EVERY PROJECT
We carry five product lines with a wide range of models. Model sizes range from attachments for light and compact project, up to heavy excavation and demolition.
Our products are used to support military ground operations, humanitarian projects, disaster relief, public land management, and environmental sustainability. We serve the continuous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada
• Screening Buckets
• Tiltrotators, Quick Couplers, Work Tools
• Hammers Compactors, Grapples, Mulching Heads
• Crushers, Rippers
• Pulverizers, Shears, Breakers
A&D Equipment, Inc. is a preferred small business parted of United Rentals, offering your organization access to the largest equipment fleet in the industry.
From earthmoving heavy excavators and material handlers to boom lifts and hydraulic work tools, your project is guaranteed quality equipment anywhere in the continuous United States.
SPEED. INNOVATION. PERFORMANCE.
- We have been awarded over 3,200 contracts in 34 states and have 56 multiple purchase returning clients, spanning over 10 years.
- We have provided 10 Rotastar Screening buckets to the Army for DoD Humanitarian Demining Projects and other products to help train artillery soldiers.
- We have provided products for the DOI/Bureau of Land Management to assist in managing public lands and to USACE Districts to help protect the environment and reduce disaster risk.
- We have supported the Air Force by providing products to help prepare warfighters.
- We support an expansive solar panel installation project spanning 175 miles in the State of Michigan
- 22 National Gypsum plants across the country are using Rotastar Screening buckets to recycle over 6,000 tons of material per week.