CAN YOUR ATTACHMENTS ROTATE 360°?
OURS CAN …
Eliminate excess machine movement with the Steelwrist Tiltrotator. Steel casted, with a high 45° tilt angle on each axis, the responsiveness , simplicity and speed make this the most optimized tiltrotator on the market.
Now, your company can achieve true excavator efficiency decreasing time on site and increasing profits. The high flow hydraulics allows you to use powered work tools like never before.
WHY WE CHOSE STEELWRIST PRODUCTS
• Hardened steel and bearing surfaces.
• Steel casted coupler.
• Expander pins.
• Best relation between strength and weight.
• High flow hydraulics.
• Load holding valves.
• Grease lubrication and connection to central lubrication.
• SUVA compliant.
• Compatible with industry leading attachments.
• Highly efficient work tool changes.
• High safety level.
• Couplers keep exceptional strength.
Pin Lock Safety
• Pin lock coupler for safe tool changes.
• Operator remains in the cab.
• Positive lock indicator for safe positioning.
“An operator can go from a hammer to a general purpose bucket, to a ripper, back to a hammer, to a screening bucket, and never get out of the cab.”
A&D Equipment LLC
• A heavy duty universal grapple has a high clamping force, wide opening and by-passing jaws so that think objects can be handled with ease.
• Sorting buckets.
• Compactors designed for quiet, safe and comfortable compaction.
• High performance excavator sweeper
• Lighter, more durable and more affordable buckets.
• Rippers, asphalt cutters, pallet forks, grading beams.